Hot Melt Coating
Hot melt coating is widely used industrial coating mechanism, in this the coat to be applied is heated to its melting point then the substrate is put into this melted coating solution and later it allowed to dry at uniform rate forming a smooth coat on the substrate.
- Environmentally friendly due to water and solvent-free adhesives
- Low coating weight needed
- Elimination of dryer / low energy requirements
- No thermal stress of substrate
- High production speed possible
- Permanent or non permanent coating possible