Advantage of Infrared Drying
- High quality of surface coating from quick coating immobilization.
- Negative reduction of scale on initial dryers.
- Simplified sheet movement due to compact infrared dryer.
- Improved porosity.
- Suitable for various requirements.
- Better coverage or less fiber swelling and show through.
- Allows for lower coat weight and more synthetic on the surface coating.
- Decrease in restoration time from sheet breaks or stops.
- More control over process due to fine tuning ability.
- The possibility of web damage during emergency stop gets limited due to instant cooling down ability.
- Quick response to product temperature, speed and moisture variation (if moisture sensor is available) results in enhanced production and invariant quality
- The waiting time and under processed products gets minimized due to instant 'Switch On.