Hot Water System
- Hot Water Systems are engineered to provide accurate, reliable and cost effective temperature control for process load.
- The Hot Water System is available for use with plant steam or electricity as the heat source. Both steam and electric units come in single and dual zone configurations.
- Flowtech also designs and manufactures specialized equipment for non-standard applications. Our engineers have extensive experience in process chilling and heating applications for such industries as Chemicals, Petroleum, Plastics, Rubber, Paper, Power, Steel, Food And Pharmaceuticals.
Why Hot Water System needed?
- The temperature in the jacket can be controlled much more accurately with hot water than with steam. This higher degree of control protects against damage to or loss of product through overheating.
- Hot water distributes heat more evenly than steam. This eliminates hot spots which often cause product to bake onto the walls of the vessel, and at worst, ruin the entire batch.
- Hot water ensures a better quality end product. This is particularly important in processes requiring very precise product temperature control.
- In critical processes utilizing glass-lined reactors, steam shocks can damage the glass lining. Hot water allows smooth transitions from heating to cooling with no thermal shock.
Type Of Hot Water System
Features of Hot Water System
- Each Hot Water System is designed to maximize the productivity of the process.
- Kerone quality and reliability provide excellent value for investment.
- Reliable temperature control improves process consistency, reduces scrap, speeds start-up and increases production rates.
- Instantaneously available when you need for fluctuating process loads and urgent demands.
- Ensures accurate temperatures for hot water required for the most heat sensitive processes.